Tuesday, April 18, 2017

What I Wore | Ruffle Blouse + 10 Blouses under $50

Today I wanted to share a recent outfit.  I actually wore this blouse 2 weekends ago to the Family Circle Tennis Cup.  It is such a great blouse, comes in several gorgeous colors and is under $50.  I have my eye on the green color next.  Sizing I found it ran pretty TTS I am wearing a size small.



I am basically obsessed with these earrings and want them in every color.  They are light weight too and don't hurt your ears.  I just recently bought the black color when I was in Charlotte.

I bought this purse during a recent Kate Spade sale and I have been loving it.  It also comes in a really pretty yellow color as well.

Mule love.

You can shop my look below.  




I also rounded up 10 other awesome blouses all under $50.


TWO | Peplum Tee
This comes in so many great colors.  I love a good tee shirt.


I love the nautical look of this one paired with white jeans.  It comes in several other colors too.

FIVE | Cold Shoulder Top
I featured this top last week and adore it.  Super soft cotton.




The back is so cute on this!







1 comment:

Diane said...

The link is messed up on the white off shoulder that says the back is so cute. I'd like to see it. :D

Cute tops!