Tuesday, April 11, 2017

What I Wore | Cold Shoulder Top + Gigi New York Discount Code

I am a huge fan of the off shoulder trend and I am just getting into the cold shoulder trend as well and loving it. 
This cold shoulder top is only $42 and I really love the fit.  It runs TTS I am wearing a small.  It also comes in a few solid color options and a black stripe as well- that I love.   The material is really soft cotton and it has a cute zipper on the back. 

Use code EVENT17 to save up to 25% on my jeans and sunglasses. 
If you need white jeans I love these.  They are not see through and sit higher up on your waist. Use code Event17 to save 20% on these jeans.
These earrings are my new favorite by Addison Weeks.  Loving all their jewelry as of lately.  These earrings are light weight too and go with everything. My bracelets above are also Addison Weeks - I am wearing the Bendall Bangle + Thin Carter Bangle.
My little man wanted in for one picture:)  I can't believe how big he is getting he is gonna be taller than me soon!
You can shop my look below:


Lastly, Gigi New York is offering 25% off their site for the next week with code DBDD25.  
You all know I love Gigi New York.  The quality of their bags is fantastic for the price point.  
The clutch I am carrying above is part of their new Spring line.  I like it because it is a great compact size.  

These are a few of my current favorites at Gigi New York and all are 25% off with the code DBDD25- these would make great Mother's Day gifts.


gigi





1 comment:

Jenny B said...

ACK! Do you know what happened to your Daily Reads and Good Eats on the side of your blog? I come here every day to read your blog, and then go from there to the side of your blog? Hope they don't disappear :(