Monday, April 24, 2017

Scenes From Our Weekend

Happy Monday!  I can't believe this is the last weekend in April! Summer is right around the corner.   I am actually excited for the kids to have a break from school.

Thursday's Outfit.

After Sterling's tennis match we hit up Ellis Creek Fish Camp for dinner.  The weather has been so amazing lately. 

Friday called for popsicles after school.
Friday's outfit.  I am loving the pom-pom detail on this blouse.

These pjs are the best.  So incredibly soft.

I usually work out at the gym but decided to run outside Saturday morning and it was so nice!

I worked all day after my run cleaning out the garage.  We had so much crap.  Felt good to clean it out.  I decided to make the garage a sort of playroom for the kids.

Animal Heads | Stool | Rug is also from Target but I can't find it online

Saturday night I went out for dinner and drinks with a friend.
Sliders + deviled eggs at The Watch.  The sliders were incredible!!
Crab and avocado salad at The Ordinary.
Spied these gorgeous plants on the walk to church Sunday.  I want to recreate something similar at home. 


My loves:)

Love this tee with the cute tie details.
Tee 

Have a great Monday!  





3 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like a great weekend! I'd love to hear more about your balance with Matt on the kids. How often does he have them? Does he ever keep them over night? I feel like a lot of your readers would really appreciate//relate to the balance of kids while dealing with divorce.

Lauren Corbett said...

Love the garage, that's such a good idea! And all the outfits!

fep516 said...

Love the garage makeover! Where did you get the rolling rack to hang the dress up clothes?