Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Mediterranean Feta Dip | Tassel Tee on Sale


While I was in Charlotte last week we were trying to think of an appetizer for our Easter dinner.  My mom and I came across this recipe on Pinterest and it was a huge hit.  It honestly took maybe 5 minutes to toss together and is ridiculously good.  The combo of the herbs, cheeses, and sun-dried tomatoes is so good.  Plus we loved the slightly spicy bite the jalapeno gave it.  I think this is best served at room temperature so the cheese can slightly soften and is easier to dip.
Enjoy!



|| M E D I T E R R A N E A N  F E T A  D I P ||

- 8-10 oz feta
- 4 oz cream cheese
- olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 small cucumber diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- chopped chives

Let cream cheese come to room temperature.  In a bowl add cream cheese, feta, drizzle of olive oil, and honey.  Mash with a fork until cheese are well combined.

Add in cucumber, jalapeno, sun-dried tomatoes, basil and chives.  Mix all together.  Serve with pita chips or toasted naan bread.

............................................................
My Tassel Trim Tee is now 40% off!  It also comes in white and black. It runs on the large side so size down, I am wearing an XS.

This dress is also on sale.  I tried it on a few weeks ago and it is super cute.  I almost bought it for Easter but changed my mind.  
It also comes in black.





No comments: