Monday, March 20, 2017

Scenes From Our Weekend


Happy Monday.  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  Mine was jam packed but super fun. 

Friday morning I hit up Drybar to get my hair done.
I love the loose waves they did.


Friday night I went to Charleston Fashion Week downtown at Marion square.
First we stopped for dinner at Henrietta's inside The Dewbury.
I loved the atmosphere but the food was just ok.  I won't be rushing back to eat there.  I had the beet and arugula salad.

I ended up wearing the red dress so thanks for everyone's input!

Hanging at the Gwynn's VIP Lounge. 
Love my girls.
Saturday I organized around the house. Then I went on a harbor cruise for Krystine's husbands 40th birthday.  
What I Wore:
Top runs TTS, I am wearing a small.
It was chilly but a gorgeous night on the water.



Sunday I took the kids to see Beauty and The Beast.  It was so good.  Even better than I expected it to be!  I highly recommend it.  


That night we headed to dinner at Ellis Creek Fish Camp.
Their fried okra is my favorite.
Fried fish sandwich, yes please!

Love this quote so much.  Have an awesome start to your week. 




1 comment:

graywolff said...

Everytime you post from your dressing area (?) I wonder what that acrylic bubble looking thingy is.....spill the beans!