Monday, March 6, 2017

Scenes From Our Weekend | Wine + Food Festival

Happy Monday! 

This past weekend was the Wine and Food Festival which is always so much fun!  
Friday I attended a bourbon tasting hosted by Brackish Bowties.  I am not a big bourbon drinker but it was fun to sample a few.  I took notes for my brother in law who loves bourbon.
The event was held at the Cigar Factory, it was the perfect space for the event.
I love all these Brackish bowties.  They are each handmade and make such a cool and unique gift.
Lots of Bourbon.

What I wore:

The next day was the big tent event.  Of course my favorite spot was the Whispering Angel booth.

Loved having my parents in town too.
We made a friend with this guy, he was awesome.

Dessert at Rue de Jean.

Sunday we had a pool birthday party.  The kids were in heaven.

One of my favorite Shopbop Sale buys. It has the cutest ties on each shoulder too.

Homemade pizza for dinner.

Have a great start to your week!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Red is definitely your color! You look great!

Lauren Corbett said...

Love the red dress! And those bow-ties are amazing!

Candice said...

You look stunning in the orange dress!

East Coast Chic {Natalie} said...

Love that red dress on you!

Taylor said...

Love your outfit for the wine + food festival. I have always wanted to go it looks amazing!

The Sarcastic Blonde