Thursday, March 2, 2017

Outfit Of The Day | Washed Out Tee

Happy Thursday!  I wanted to share a recent outfit that has been on repeat lately.  I have been living in this tee shirt. 

Also I had a few people email me about The Westin in St John asking about construction while we stayed there.  We didn't notice any construction or hear loud noises at all.  The Westin was wonderful and I would totally recommend it.  the service was excellent and our villa was beautiful.  It was very family friendly too if you wanted to bring kids.

Use code GOBIG17 to save on my jeans and booties.


This tee is under $20.  It comes in so many different colors.  I own the black and this pink color I am wearing and I am seriously tempted to get another color.  Sizing wise I went with a medium because I don't like my tee shirts too fitted.  Trust me this is the softest tee ever.
This purse is such a great cross body.  It is the perfect size, you can easily fit your wallet and phone inside.   I always travel with it- you may remember it from my St John pictures as well.


The Rag and Bone Newbury booties are sometimes excluded from sales but this time they are part of the Shopbop sale.  Use code GOBIG17 to save on them.  It is a great time to buy with the discount.  I wear mine all the time.  I went up a 1/2 size in these.  I am normally a 9 and wear a 39.5 in these.
Also on sale in black and dark brown.


  Rag and Bone and Current/Elliot make some of my favorite tees.  The fit and quality is always great.   They are all on sale right now, part of the Shopbop sale. They are not cheap so it is great to buy them on sale to save some money.  
Use code GOBIG17.

I love the fit and quality of this tee. 

I own this one in a stripe version.  The back is so fun.




You can shop look below:





1 comment:

Jenny B said...

just fyi, 39.5 is size 9 in us sizes, so you got your normal size (according to the size conversion chart on the size/fit chart)