Friday, February 3, 2017

Outfit of The Day | Black + Neutral

TGIF Friends!  I hope everyone has some fun plans for this first weekend in February.  I am keeping things short and sweet today and wanted to share a recent outfit this week.  I have been into wearing all black with some pops of neutral. 
I love this outfit because each piece is a closet staples that I wear often.  They are tried and true favorites. 



You may remember this tee shirt from the dressing room when I showed it a few weeks ago. 
I am still loving it.  I sized up to a medium since it was from the Juniors section and I hate my tee shirts too fitted.  It comes in 4 other colors.  It is super soft and perfectly worn in.

I love the black color of the tee so much I think I am going to order the green next.  You can't beat the price at under $20.  These black high waisted jeans are the BEST!  You can never go wrong with Rag and Bone jeans.
Have a great weekend!
You can shop my look below:





2 comments:

Taylor said...

You look adorable, love the tee!
Have a great weekend!
The Sarcastic Blonde

Unknown said...

What is that tye dye dress in the background? Need!!