Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Obsessions | Under $100

Today I am sharing some obsessions all under $100!

I love the pleat and stripe combo.
These are so fun!
I love the lace detail at the bottom and smocking around the neckline.  

This blouse may be my favorite.  I love a spilt back and there are so many ways you could wear this.


I am always a fan of a crisp white blouse.

This comes in 5 colors and is light weight cotton.  I already ordered the white.  I am picturing it with white jeans and fun jewelry.

Such a cute everyday dress and under $50.
It also comes in this short sleeve version.

This comes in 6 colors.  I actually own the black and green from a few years ago.  They are easy to dress up or down!

Simple yet classic.  Also available in black and brown here
This bracelet came in the mail yesterday and I love it.  Also comes in a turquoise color.  I think it will be great for layering.

The back on this dress is gorgeous.
This adorable tee comes in several colors and is under $25.
This reminds me of a Kate Spade version from last year.  


I just ordered this suit to try and fingers crossed it looks cute on.  It is under $40!







No comments: