Thursday, December 15, 2016

Thoughts For Thursday


We have had so many fun activities going on leading up to Christmas.
Monday afternoon the kids went to a gingerbread house decorating party at Camp Perri.  She is so great with kids and they always have the best time with her.


and yes Frances wore this gem of a dress/night gown all day:)
Speaking of gems how amazing is Frances Moon's class ornament??  I could not stop laughing.  Tongue out, permanent marker on her head- the best picture ever and kind of sums up her personality!
Our Santa picture before the Nutcracker.  Frances would not even look at Santa.

Two recent workout looks.  Most days I am in my workout clothes so I bought a few new pieces to inspire me to keep hitting the gym up. 

This tie back top is basically identical to my lululemon one and almost a 1/3 the cost!  I swear the material and fit are the same!

Sterling had his first grade Christmas program this week and it was the sweetest thing I have ever seen.  He insisted on wearing his " lawyer jacket" like daddy.  He told me how to roll his cuffs and comb his hair.  Then before we left we looked in the mirror and said  "Man I look good!".  So handsome and grown-up!  

I have been picking up a $20 veggie basket from Rooting Down Farms each week. They deliver bags to James Island and Summerville.   It is such a great deal and the veggies are always so amazing!  Sterling is now addicted to broccoli rabe because it was in our basket the last few weeks. He now requests it every night and asked me to pack it in his lunch too! 

The most gorgeous sky on the way to school yesterday morning.

The cutest ruffle sleeve sweater.  It also comes in black and is under $50.

If you are looking for a special Christmas Gift, check out Harrison Blackford's art.  She is an artist here in Charleston and so incredibly sweet and talented.  Sterling has a crush on her, he always wants to stop by her studio located inside Open Door shop.  She just released a new series Doors of the South and Homes of Charleston.  I love all the colors and they would make such a fabulous gift!  You can see all the door paintings HERE, many have already sold so act fast!
I am partial to the pink one:) 

One of my favorite Vince blouses is now 40% off.  This is the black one I wore last weekend.  I also own the white. It runs slightly on the large side I am wearing a size 2.  They are so easy to dress up or down.  The back is my favorite part. 




I took the kids to see Moana yesterday because it was rainy and dreary.  The movie was so good, I highly recommend it!  I think I may have liked it more then them.  Sterling kept telling me he never wanted to be in the middle of the ocean on a wooden boat- haha!

I am totally going to try and make these funfetti marshmellows with the kids next week.

Happy Thursday!





5 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love those paintings how adorable :)
Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

That picture of Frances is hilarious! And Sterling looks so handsome for his program!

Heather said...

Your updates are the best. Sterling in his lawyer jacket = too precious!!

East Coast Chic {Natalie} said...

Sterling looks so handsome and grown up! Love that ruffle sleeve blouse, I think I might need it in black.

Anonymous said...

The kids are so darling! Where the heck is Matt these days?? Im not trying to be nosy, it just seems like he disappeared from your blog! You guys are the cutest! Does he not want to be on the blog anymore, which I guess I would understand! My hubby would probably be the same way! Thanks for all of your awesome recipies! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!