Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Our Christmas Cards + Last Minute Shopping

I finally finished addressing our Christmas cards yesterday.  I was a little late to the game but hey they will be shipped before Christmas!  
I always use Minted for our Christmas cards.  The quality is the best and I love all their foil pressed designs.   
If you have not done your Christmas cards they have so many cute New Years card options.  I especially love these 3.



Many places are running great sales right now and still promising delivery before this weekend.  

40% off with code FESTIVE40. Today is the last day to get your items via free standard shipping before Christmas.
I tried on this hoodie and fell in love with it.  It is the softest thing ever!  Also comes in black and cream.
I also ordered this stripe blouse.

How gorgeous is this white blouse?  I am a sucker for a white blouse.



40% off with code GIFTNOW.  This is also the last day for free standard shipping.
I am obsessed with this for New Years.


These nightshirts are my favorite. I own a few of them and they feel like sleeping in your softest tee shirt.
Free shipping by Christmas Eve if you order by tomorrow.

Under $50
This has been a favorite scarf of mine this Fall.  It is now 40% off and only $14!  Such a great gift idea.
Hanna Andersson Holiday PJs are now 40% off.  There are only a few sizes left so order soon.  I ordered Sterling 2 pairs to save for next Christmas but honestly he wears his Christmas jammies year round.


I ordered this for a holiday party we have in Charlotte.  I am hoping it is cute in person- the price is great $36.

Amazon
Prime orders will arrive before Christmas.
I have these and love them.  It is so nice to have my salt and pepper handy when I cook but covered so nothing gets in it.

I recently got this cookbook and it is filled with so many great healthy recipes.  Perfect for starting those New Years diets!

I really like this style dress.  It is super versatile from church to date night.  It was sold out but now back in stock.

I own these in black and tan just saw they are now out in Chambray!  Love the idea for the Spring!  





6 comments:

Emily Clark said...

Looks like LOFT's shipping isn't free, just that it will arrive before Christmas. It bugs me to no end to pay $9 for shipping!!

Chelsea said...

Love your Christmas Cards :) they turned out so darling!!!

Kelsey said...

Adorable cards!!!! Those ugg chambray sneakers are so perfect!!!! They are sold out in my size pretty much everywhere! I'm gonna order those when they're back in stock! So fun!

Anonymous said...

Random question - can you recommend a blow out bar or any place to get fake eyelashes put on in Charleston? I'll be there for a wedding in March and would love to get a little glammed up!
Thanks!

Unknown said...

Such adorable Christmas cards! And love these sale picks, especially that bow and sequin top for New Year's. Happy holidays!

Erin, Attention to Darling
www.attentiontodalring.com

Young and Entertaining said...

If you have time i'd love a post with Christmas breakfast or dinner ideas!