Saturday, December 17, 2016

November Outfit Round-up + Loft 50% Off

Happy Saturday!  I am off to Kiawah later today for our annual girl's Christmas dinner.  I love Kiawah and I am really looking to some good food, shopping, and laughs! 
I wanted to share my outfit round-up from November today.  I also wanted to share that everything at Loft is 50% off with code GIFTS.

This red blouse is great for the holidays although I plan to wear it plenty after!  I am wearing a size small.

If you need a holiday dress this is a great option. I am wearing a size small.



Plaid Blouse 50% off with code GIFTS+ Necklace

Sweater 50% off with code GIFTS




Fringe Sweater 50% off with code GIFTS| Tee | Jeans | Boots





I love all her beauty products.  Pictured below are 3 favorites I use often.

Plaid Ruffle Blouse 40% off with code HOLIDAY





No comments: