Thursday, December 29, 2016

Favorite Healthy Meals from 2016

Confession I have way overindulged the past few weeks.  I am talking chips, dips, pizza, fudge, booze, Taco Bell- tis the season right??  I am scared of the scale.  I have been trying to workout some this week and eat fairly healthy but we have friends coming in town this weekend so I know the weekend will be filled with lots of good wine and food. 
I always get inspired towards the end of a year to start fresh the next year with a healthy lifestyle especially eating.   I rounded up a few of my favorite healthy recipes from this year to get you started for 2017!














































8 comments:

Unknown said...

You read my mind last night!! I was going through my new Skinnytaste Fast and Slow cookbook last night collecting recipes and I was thinking how I wished I had a collection of some of your favorite healthy recipes!! In 2017, I would love to see you come up with an easy way to print the recipes that you share each week :). xoxo Happy New Year.

"B" said...

Yum, this is an amazing collection of recipes. I am putting them all in our files for taste testing this year!

Erin said...

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog....great recipes and awesome clothing taste. Keep up the great work. I enjoy it so much. Best wishes for a happy new year!

Taylor said...

Always love your collection of recipes, especially this time of year!!
www.TheSarcasticBlonde.com

Ramona said...

Yum!! I see so many recipes I've enjoyed already and more that I want to try! Thanks for putting them all in one place for us. Happy New Year!

CHSlove said...

These look amazing!

Ashley @ The Houston House said...

All of those dishes look delicious!!!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

You know I had to come read this post Natalie! I literally just pinned every image to my Food//Healthy pinterest board! Thanks for all these inspiring meal ideas! Now if you'd only come make them for me! I'm gonna check out that cookbook you recommended too! Happy 2017 to you and your adorable babes!