Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Obsessions | Under $70

A few goodies all under $60.

This little black dress is now on sale and only $35.  I am wearing a small. 



This tee is only $19 and finally restocked in all sizes.  My sister and I both bought it a few colors.  They are great alone or layered under sweaters and vests.  I bought a size small.

I love this color and the slouchy fit.

This is one of my favorite shades for Fall.  It looks so comfy. 

I like how these are fitted at the bottom for a cuter look.  They come in several different color options but I love this royal blue.

I love trying out new lipsticks and this is a great way to try 4 colors.  These would make great stocking stuffers!
I just ordered this in black.  I am always looking for something lightweight to throw on over my tank tops when I head to the gym.

So cute and only $28.

Another fabulous BP scarf and under $30.  These colors are so pretty.
I love the pattern on this and the neckline.  

This comes in 3 colors would be great casual for date night or dressed up for a holiday party.

This sweater is so soft! I tried it on the other day and now I am wishing I bought it.

I love this pewter color.
These would be so cute with jeans or leggings.   A great everyday shoe.
I love all 3 colors.  These would be great to jazz up any Holiday outfits.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

The link for the "cut out shoulder tee" goes to the wrong item of clothing. Where is the cut out shoulder tee from? Thanks!