Friday, November 11, 2016

Beauty Buzz

With the holidays right around the corner (Christmas is only 44 days away!) so many stores are releasing some really awesome beauty sets.  They are such a great deal and a great way to try several colors/scents at once.  

Beauty Buzz
Two personal favorites that I ordered for myself are these 2 Beauty Counter sets. 

This set contains 4 colors and they are all gorgeous.  
I tried every single gloss on and all the colors are amazing although the red is my favorite!  Perfect for the holidays.


The colors in this set are stunning.  There is so much you can do with this set.  This set is only $58 which is such a steal for all these colors.  It contains eyeshadow, blush, bronzer and eyeliner.
The palette also comes in this Winter Warm Set as well.
Another BC set that is an awesome deal.  The body butter and body scrub are two of my favorites from the line.  
This is a great way to try out all the scents.  You could also separate these sets and use a candle with another gift.  This could make a great teacher gift separated and paired with something else. 
Another great candle set.  These Nest holiday scents are my favorite.  I ordered this set because I love all these scents for the holidays.  

You save almost $100 by buying this set.  
I swear by the Chanel eye liner and mascara,  they are all I use.  
This is a great deal it is valued at $149 but only $50!  This would be great for everyday or for a killer smokey eye at night.
This is another great Bobbi Brown set.  I always love her colors. These look like they would be flattering on everyone.

I love all the Glam Glow masks (yes I am a mask junkie).  These are really great and leave your skin super refreshed.  
So many great colors!
I use my Beauty Counter Charcoal Mask once a week.  It gets really tight on your face and then when you wash it your skin feels super smooth.  I also use it as spot treatment for zits.  
This may be the best deal of all.  This retails for $100 but is $25.  This would make a great stocking stuffer or you could even open the box and separate the lip glosses and tie them to gifts.

This retails for $120 but is now $54!  I love the gold glitter handles.  Sephora is also running their Beauty Insider sale so you can save even more!

I love these Nest diffusers.  I usually put them in our bathrooms and they smell so good!  These make awesome hostess gifts too!
I love all Tata Harper products, especially her resurfacing mask.  This is a great way to try them all out.






No comments: