Friday, September 2, 2016

The Best Labor Day Weekend Sales

TGIF!  School was canceled today because of the chance of major flooding so we are cozy at home enjoying a low key morning.  Although of course both kids woke up at 6 the one morning we could sleep in! 
Frances was very excited to have her brother home for a day.  She has really missed him since school started.  Everyday she asks me when he will be back home.
I rounded up some of the best Labor Day sales.  As I hear of more I will post them over the weekend!  
The Summer Clearance sale started today.  Most markdowns are between 40-60% off!
This Burberry Quilted jacket is now 50% off!  Such a great classic investment piece.  It comes in 5 colors.  I especially like the olive green and black.

I bought this sweater during the anniversary sale, and it is now 40% off.  Runs on the large side so size down.  I am wearing an XS. I know I will wear it often this Fall with jeans or leggings.
My favorite high waisted leggings are now 50% off.  These will go fast!  
Another great investment piece now 40% off.  I have this in black and it is my favorite Fall jacket.
I have this in the rose color pictured below.  It is a great basic top, looks awesome with some fun necklaces.  Now 40% off and under $100.
Scroll through to see some other awesome deals:


Extra 40% off all sale styles with code LABORDAY.
I had been eyeing this top for awhile and I finally snagged it in the black color.







15% off site wide, no code needed and free personalization.


This is my new favorite fall handbag.
I also really love the Carly style in the rose color.

Beauty Counter is also running a pretty amazing special this weekend on their Spa Set.  It includes 5 products: the charcoal face masknourishing night creamrose water spraycleansing wipes, and charcoal cleansing bar.   Until Monday this set is $129, it is originally $179.  It includes so many of my favorites products.  I love the charcoal mask, night cream (I use this everyday), and face wipes.   I also really like the rosewater mist for when I travel.  It is great for dry skin.   It is a great way to try out some new products too! 

Buy one get one 50% off.
These are 2 dresses I recently purchased and love.  I am wearing a size small in both.
I also recently bought this leopard blouse.
it is on sale for $39 and then you can take 50% off making it $19.99
Blouse + Jeans + Sandals are also on major sale.

Extra 25% off all sale.
The cutest Swing Top.

It is no secret Twine and Twig Necklaces are my favorite!!  I wear them all the time.  This deal is pretty amazing you can take 25% off the entire site with code LABOROFLOVE.

Happy Labor Day Weekend and Happy Shopping!!



1 comment:

Ramona said...

I have been salivating over your T&T necklaces for quite some time. So now is the perfect time to get one or two. Woohoo!