Monday, August 29, 2016

Scenes From Our Weekend

Can y'all believe that September starts this week??  Oh my gosh, I am having major anxiety over how fast this year is flying by!!  It is going to be Christmas in the blink of eye.  Truth be told we had a really low key weekend, not one single plan.  It honestly was nice, sometimes you need a weekend with nothing to do. 

Thursday night we enjoyed some time out on our patio while we waited for pizza to be delivered.  I am wearing the gray jeans I blogged about Friday.  I just love the light color. 


Friday after school I took the kids to Jeni's ice cream.  I had been promising them ice cream all week.  I have been trying to not eat many sweets but I just could not resist.  I had the Salted Peanut Butter with Chocolate Flecks and it was simply amazing.
Friday night OOTD.  my tee shirt is now on sale 40% off and only $21 now:)

Saturday morning the boys went to the beach to look for shark's teeth so Frances and I went to the gym and ran a few errands.  I let her wear her Princess costume and she was so excited.  I love her infectious smile.  These pictures just make me happy every time I look at them.

Saturday night we made our favorite Cauliflower Tacos but with lettuce instead of shells.  I didn't even miss the shell.

Saturdays OOTD.  This tee shirt dress has my go-to dress this Summer and it is now on sale!  I am wearing a size 1 for reference, I would equate that to a size small.

This book has blown me away.  I finished it in 3 days and I swear I am about to read it again, it's that good.

Sunday was a church and pool day. 

We stopped by CVS to get a few things and all the Halloween stuff was out.  We had a little fun with the masks:)

This chopped salad is my new go-to salad.  
Chopped spinach + cherry tomatoes + cucumber + red bell pepper + kalamata olives + hearts of palm + pepperoncinis + red onion.  Then I mix olive oil, red wine vinegar and salt and pepper for the dressing.

Who would think a pool float is more fun inside than at the pool?  These two love to play with the floats inside.

Bedtime snuggles.  I honestly cant get over how big Sterling is getting.  He is about to be taller than me soon! 

Have a great start to your week!




2 comments:

Heather said...

Yes, I love Glennon's books and her blog at Momastery! She is amazing.

Unknown said...

I love the cross body bag in the first picture shown, but the link goes to the sandals. Also, is it monogrammed? Too cute!