Saturday, August 6, 2016

Back to School Kicks


Each year before school starts I like to treat the kids to some new shoes and clothes for the school year.  Both Sterling and Frances Moon are very opinionated about these things so I always let them choose what they like.  When Rack Room reached out about working together they were so excited because we love shoe shopping at Rack Room.  They have so many great options for the kids.




Rack Room is our go to for kid's shoes.  They have such a great selection.  They carry some of our favorite brands like Nike, Converse, and Vans and they frequently run great promotions.

I am always a fan of Converse and these pink ones are so stinking cute. I love them paired with dresses.  Converse runs on the large side so I usually size down.

Sterling loves Nikes, because that is all I wear:)  We both loved this bright blue color.  They don't actually lace up and just velcro at the top so they are super easy for him to put on by himself.


These two are such hams together.


I can't believe I am going to have a first grader and Frances Moon is almost 3!  Time flies.


Thanks to Rack Room for partnering on this post!




No comments: