Thursday, July 14, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Early Access Favorite Picks

Happy Thursday!  Today the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts for card holders.  As I mentioned before card holders are able to sign in and gain early access to all the deals before everyone else.  The sale opens to the public July 22nd.  I remember last year many items and sizes went fast in this first week so it really is to your advantage to shop early.  If you don't have a card you can still sign up and shop the sale.  Many people open a card just for the sale and then cancel it.  You can shop the entire sale HERE.

I know it is hard to think about fall clothes when the weather is so hot but there are some really awesome deals.  For the next few days I will be breaking the sale into categories like beauty, home, and kids.  Today I wanted to share my TOP picks for the ladies.  I scrolled through all 95 pages of the women's items to make it easy for y'all and rounded up my favorites.  

When I first got my catalog these were the one item I knew I was going to order.  I love all my Rag and Bone booties and always try to score them on sale.  I especially like this style with the side zipper.  The quality of Rag and Bone booties is fantastic, they are a great investment piece to add to you closet.
One of my favorite one pieces!  So excited this is part of the sale.  It is so flattering on!
I just added this gorgeous one piece to my cart.  I love the black and white.



This is the perfect time to buy Hunter Rain boots.  I have the black and wear them often.
I have this in navy from about 3 years ago and wear it all the time.  I am definitely ordering the black.



Hands down my favorite leather jacket.  These went fast last year.  They are expensive but a great investment piece.  I have had mine 4 years now and still love it.


I really like the style and color of this purse for fall. 
The best slippers ever!




I have a few Vince sweater coats and they hold up really well.  I like the gray stripes on this one.

This is a great time to buy one if you don't have one, you can save $40.  I use mine all the time and it really helps brighten your face by powering away dead skin.

You know I can't resist animal print.  I love the gray muted colors.  I would wear this with leggings, an oversized tee and booties.

I have these from last year and really like them.
I love a longer cardigan paired with leggings because it covers my butt:)  This camel color is perfection.
Yes to the black and white + embroidery.

This cute dress is only $31!  


I love this jacket.  It is lightweight but really keeps you warm.

This is one of my favorite bras.  I am planning on ordering another color while it is on sale.

I also like this tee shirt style bra as well.

I always like a chambray dress, classic and timeless.

The cutest Ruffle Hem blouse and only $27.

I love the pink color.
These are all I wore in St Maarten.  They fit great on your head and are flattering on almost every face shape.
Lots of great Zella items are on sale too.  I love these high waisted pants- they suck in all your flab for a super flattering fit.  I wear mine as leggings sometimes too.

I always order my new nikes during the sale.  I am going with this style this year.




The Tory Burch stuff always sells out fast.  I like these simple nude sandals.







No comments: