Friday, July 8, 2016

June Outfit Round-Up

Happy Friday everyone!  We are packing up from our beach week with my family and heading home later today.  It has been such an amazing week and I am sad to leave.  I will share some of our pictures Monday!  
Here is a round-up of my June outfits- many of these items are on sale now too.  

I wore it yesterday and here is a full view picture from a few weeks ago when I wore it out to dinner!
It seems to run pretty TTS, maybe a touch on the large side.  This would be a great dress for any of you pregnant friends because it is very loose. I always liked not buying maternity clothes when I was pregnant so I could wear them again afterwards.   I am wearing a size 4.





Tee Shirt (wearing size 1) + Necklace

Tee Shirt Bathing Suit + Necklace (available at Beckett Boutique in town)+ Shorts + Tote











Mara Stars Dress 50% off | also HERE

Tie Back Dress (70% 0ff)

 Dress (40% 0ff)+ Necklace



My Outfit | Dress (40% off)  Sandals





No comments: