Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Obsessions | The Cover-Up Edit

Today it is all about the Cover-up!  I love a cute cover-up.  Between boat rides, beach trips and taking the kids to the pool I feel like I am frequently in a cover-up.  
Below are a few I have my eye on and I am also sharing some personal favorites as well. 

cover ups
ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE SIX
SEVEN EIGHT | NINE TEN | ELEVEN TWELVE | THIRTEEN


I love this one so much I ordered a second color for our upcoming trip.  It is the softest thing ever!   Feels like you are wearing a worn in tee shirt but way cuter. 
It also comes in a long version.
also pictured: Doughnut Float+ Tote + Sunglasses


I am always a fan of anything Mara designs.  This cover-up as been my go-to lately.  I like the slouchy fit and how it ties in the front. 
also pictured: sunglasses + cooler + bathing suit

I bought this before I went to Dallas and it has been pretty much sold out but I found it in a few sizes and also in red!  
also pictured: sunglasses + earrings + tote

Mara always comes out with this swing dress in a few patterns every year.  I love this style and you can actually wear it as a dress too.  It is currently 50% off 4 patterns.  I am wearing a size XS, runs on the large side.
also pictured: sunglasses
also on major sale in this color option.


I will be packing many of these for our two upcoming beach trips in the next month!





1 comment:

Taylor said...

you have the best cover up collection ever!!! love them all

www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com