Monday, June 20, 2016

Hello From Paradise + 3 Mara Hoffman Favorites on Major Sale

Greetings from St Maarten!  We are here for the week and it truly is paradise.   I am not going to lie we are 2 days in and I am already missing my kids (I have mom issues), thank goodness for FaceTime and pictures from my parents!  This is the view from one side of the resort we are staying in- so gorgeous!

I wanted to share 3 Mara Hoffman favorites that I have worn while we were here.  They are all on major sale!  

Mara Stars Dress 50% off | also HERE
I actually borrowed this dress from my mom but I love it so much I may order it for myself!  I wore this for our plane flight.  It is a great travel dress because it is so comfortable and not too short.
Sizing wise I find this style runs on the large side, I am wearing a XS.   The dress also comes in a lighter print as well.
And how cute is my sweet nephew Rutledge?  I was so happy to get time to snuggle with him before we left!




This is such a fun style dress.  It ties in the back, which is super cute.   I have this in another print as well from last year but I especially love these bright colors for Summer!  I am wearing a size 4.  It also comes the same print but darker colors.



I bought this right before our trip and I am loving it.  You know I love anything off shoulder!   It is not see through at all so you could actually wear this as a dress too.  I am wearing the XS/S.  You can knot the front and back too, if you want it shorter.


Have a great Monday! 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

We went to St. Maarten a few years ago and rented one of those houses on the side of the hill. Truly one of my favorite places! Hope you'll do a travel guide when you're back because I want to visit there again! Hope you have a blast!

Unknown said...

How do you feel the Mara swimsuits fit? I ordered an XS and am debating keeping it because it's on the small side but if it stretches out at all when wet I think it will be fine. Thanks in advance!