Saturday, April 9, 2016

Weekend Style

Hey Friends!  I survived my flight and I am in beautiful Dallas for our blog conference.  I really do love this city.  I look forward to coming every year.  

I wanted to share an outfit that I wore for my meetings yesterday that is now on sale part of the Rebecca Taylor Friends and Family event.  You can take 25% off the entire site.
Use code FRIENDS25.

Sizing wise this dress runs on the large side, definitely order down a size.  I am wearing a size 2.  I like that is made out of thicker gauze material and it is fully lined.  
I love this bra to wear with all my strapless dresses and tops.

I paired my dress with these wedges I got for my birthday and they are the best!  They are so comfortable and I like that the wedge is not too high.  They are also 25% off right now.  They run TTS.


I wore this blouse for the plane flight, that you can also take 25% off.
I am wearing a size 4.  It also comes in a gorgeous pink color.

A few other items I am really liking from the Rebecca Taylor Spring line and all are 25% off.






Gigi New York is offering 20% off the Stella Clutch.  It is such a great purse. I like that you can carry it as a clutch or cross body.  It also has lots of room inside.
Use code GigiDallas.



Happy Saturday!




1 comment:

Julie said...

that Empire and State necklace is gorgeous! :)