Monday, April 18, 2016

Scenes from Our Weekend

We could not have asked for more gorgeous weather this weekend.  It was just perfect, lots of sun and not too hot or cold.  We spent lots of time outdoors.

Friday I had lunch at Lee Lee's Hot Kitchen.  I had not been there in forever, it never disappoints.   We had the lettuce wraps, dumplings and General Tao's Chicken (not pictured).

This dress came in the mail and I am so excited to wear it once the weather warms up a bit.  I love tee shirt dresses in the Summer and I especially loved the blue stripes on this one.  Someone asked if it was too short and it is not.  I am 5'9 and the length is fine, I have a size 1.

Saturday morning the kids and I headed to the Farmers Market.  This is one of our favorite Saturday traditions.  We always stop in Glazed along the way for doughnuts.  This week they had a special called the pina colada doughnut and it was seriously one of the tastiest doughnuts.  It was filled with a pineapple filling and had toasted coconuts on top.

After the Farmers market we picked up Matt and headed to Ellis Creek Fish camp.  The kids love this place and it is so nice to eat outdoors, not to mention the gorgeous view.

My sweet little boy, who seems so grown up these days.
I love their fried okra, especially good paired with a glass of rose:) 

Saturday we had a date night with two other couples.  We tried out Maybank Public House and really enjoyed it.
I have to show a close up of my shoes because I am kind of obsessed with them!  They also come in an ivory color as well.

Sunday Matt and Sterling went fishing.  I snapped this pic of Matt in the zone.
Sterling ready to catch some flounder.
This little lady, so much sass and attitude these days:)

Ann Taylor is offering 50% off the entire site only until tonight at midnight.  Use code CYBER50.
This pineapple blouse is a recent purchase and I love it.  I am wearing a size small.

For dinner Sunday night I made the Ramen Noodle salad out of Chrissy Teigan's cookbook and it was so good!! 


My best friend Caycee just designed a line of bags with Hayden Reis that launches today!  I am so excited for her and the bags are super cute!   I have mentioned their bags on here before,  they are perfect for the pool and beach.  They are so easy to clean, you can literally just spray them down with a hose.  I just love the pattern she picked out for her bags paired with the black background.  A Perfect Summer Tote!
You can use code MOMLOVE to save 15% off your order!

I personally love the Ditty style, it a great size to tote towels and all the kid's stuff.    We used our Ditty tote so much last Summer.  

This bucket tote is a new style out this year.  I just just ordered it, I figure it is a good size to pack lunches and snacks for a day at the pool or park. 


Happy Monday!







3 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I wish we had a bigger farmer's market like yours here in Richmond. I definitely feel like we have the capacity in terms of vendors, and we have multiple small farmer's markets...I wish they would all combine into one large one!

rvaughan said...

The ramen salad links to west elm. Do you have the recipe you can share?

Unknown said...

I cannot WAIT to get back down South to have fried okra, it is by far a favorite of mine. And I love the idea to couple it with a glass of rose, sounds like my idea of perfection.

Erin, Attention to Darling
www.attentiontodarling.com