Thursday, April 21, 2016

PJ + Loungewear Favorites

Today is all about Pj's.  There is nothing better after a long day than slipping into something comfortable (and then pouring a glass of wine).  I rounded up a few PJ favorites and with Mother's day right around the corner any of these would make great
 gifts!  

First let me just tell I am so obsessed with this nightshirt.   I just ordered it in the navy as well.  It is so incredibly soft.  I like to wear pants around the house for lounging but when it comes to actually sleeping I prefer a nightgown/sleep shirt.  This isn't crazy expensive either, only $38.  Oh and the shorts are just as soft.  
Sizing wise I have a XS/S in the tee, it runs on the large side and I have a medium in the shorts.

Also pictured is my favorite night time ritual the Tata Harper Face Mask and Hydrating Floral Essence spray.  I use it about 2 a week.  I do the mask first for about 20 minutes, rinse off then follow with the spray and face lotion.  It works wonders on your skin and it is all natural.  I swear by all  Tata Harper Products!





I broke my PJ Favorites into categories and rounded up what are my favorites in each category!  I would love any of these as a gift- hint, hint Matt:)   The best part is most of these are under $100 and many are under $50!

NIGHT SHIRTS/GOWNS

Night gowns


ROBES
My mom and sister both have the second robe pictured by Ugg and it is so incredibly soft! 

robes


Dot Lace Robe | Cozy Robe | White Lace Robe

Lastly for all you pregnant Mamas, these are two great options.  It is always nice to have cute pjs in the hospital with so many visitors stopping in.  These are great for nursing afterward too.
I think pjs make such a nice gift for a new or expecting mom:)

Japanese Weekend PJS
I wore these with both kids and my sister is now using them.    They hold up really well and the top makes nursing so easy.  I wore a size medium.
I also like this 4 piece set that even comes with a nightgown for the baby.  It comes in black as well.
Everly 4 Piece Set
It comes in a shorts version that would be nice for the Summer months.
Shorts 5 Piece Version

Nordstrom has such a great selection of loungewear and pjs.  All of these options are perfect for Mother's Day!  They offer gift wrapping and will price match if you find it cheaper!






Thanks to Nordstrom for partnering on this post.




No comments: