Friday, March 25, 2016

Style Files Vol 7 | Coral Crush + 7 Dresses Under $70


This dress is a favorite new purchase. I love the style and fit and best part it is only $67!   It is fully lined.  I paired it with fun sandals but it also looks really cute with wedges.  The dress does run TTS. I am wearing a small. I know this is a dress I will wear all Summer. 



This House of Harlow Necklace has been a favorite of mine for awhile.  They don't make this exact color anymore but it comes in several other colors.  I like the size of the pendant and the simple gold chain.

This fringe purse has been my favorite as of lately.  The color just seems to go with everything.
I love simplicity of this Kendra Scott bracelet.  It is great alone or layered.

I am a sucker for fun flats in the Summer and I am loving these Rebecca Minkoff Lace up flats.  Like the purse they are the perfect neutral shade, they are actually the same color.   They also come in 3 other colors, I really like the gold and leopard.  They run TTS.
The dress also comes in white which would be gorgeous with some fun colored jewelry.  I always love the coral color I am wearing though, I think it is such a flattering color on everyone!
I also rounded up 7 other dresses under $70!  Just scroll though to see them all!   I especially love the first maxi, it also comes in a black version.  It reminds me so much of Mara Hoffman.




You can shop my look below:




Thanks to Nordstrom for partnering on this post!




1 comment:

Traci said...

I wanted your coral dress last year but in white, I am so glad they brought it back! Just ordered it in white!