Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Favorites in my Closet and Part of the Shopbop Sale

The Shopbop Spring event started today.  It is a tiered event so the more you spend the more you save.  I wanted to share a few favorites in my closet.  Sizes tend to go fast with these sales so I recommend ordering soon!   Don't forget to use code BIGEVENT16.
I ended up ordering this blouse and these wedges.  A little early birthday gift for myself:)


I love this flirty blouse.   The embroidery is so pretty and I like the ruffle hem.  I am wearing a size 4.




TWO | McGuire Jeans
New favorite jeans.  They sit higher up and suck you in, enough said.  They run TTS.

I love the style of this top and the pattern.  Looks great paired with skinny jeans.  I own a size XS, this style definately runs on the large side.  This would be a great pregnancy blouse too because of the looser fit.

I own this dress in 3 different patterns I love it so much.  It does run on the large side so I recommend sizing down, I have a size XS.  The fun thing about this dress is you can also knot the from up for a more casual beachy look. 

This was just recently restocked and trust me it always sells out fast.   I am wearing a size XS.


This is such a great blouse for the Spring.   I was finally able to wear mine this week with the warmer temperatures here!

This purse is a recent purse and I am loving it.  The fringe makes for a fun detail and I find this color goes with everything.



This is the same style dress I featured last week in the blue.  I can't say enough about the versatility of this dress.  You know me and my leopard too, I consider it a neutral! 

I always love a good white blouse.  I like the faint pattern on this one.  It is on sale right now too:) You do need a tank underneath because it is slightly sheer.


These are my new favorite sunglasses and you can't beat the price.  These are a great add on purchase if you are not quite to the $250 minimum. 

This is a great time to buy these booties because they are an investment.  I love both the Newbury and Harrow Styles. They are seriously my favorite booties I wear them all the time and they are so comfortable too!

I bought one of these cover-ups at the end of the season last year and can't wait to wear it.  It comes in so many gorgeous colors.  Runs large, size down.




Such a fabulous day dress.  I own this in two colors and have a size small for sizing reference. 






2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'd like to add my vote for the leopard dress. I ordered it after you featured it in January. I recently wore it to a business dinner for my husband. I felt like a million bucks! As a stay at home mom, it can be a little difficult to be around business women and I felt really confident. So thank you for what you do!!

Unknown said...

I love the chambray shirt with the embroidered bib. Where did you get that??!!!