Saturday, January 30, 2016

Weekend Style | Tee Shirt Dress + Steals and Deals

Hello Saturday.

This dress, is a new score I found at Loft.  I have been a huge fan of Loft's recent collections.  You might remember I shared a swing sweater from there a few weeks ago.  The clothes are a nice fit and really reasonably priced.  They frequently offer 40% off and that is when I wait to buy. What I like about this dress is it is versatile, you could wear it during the day for work or errands and then wear it out at night too.  It is almost like tee shirt material, super soft.  Right now it is extra 40% off making it $45.  It runs TTS, I am wearing a small.

All new arrivals at Loft are 40% off with no code needed. A few items currently sitting in my cart:)


Candyshop Vintage is offering 25% off the entire site until Sunday.
Use code SNOWDAY

These necklaces are two of my favorites. I wear them all the time.
I also love my Tassel Earrings like this.  They are lightweight and not heavy at all.







Gigi New York's Winter Sale is still going on HERE.  You can take 30-40% off regular prices.
These Key Chains make great gifts and they are only $15 now.
If you are looking for a neutral clutch that goes with everything, I really recommend this Stone color that is on sale.

If you don't have an agenda already they are now 50% off.  I have used one the past 2 years and love the layout.

I bought this Free People Dress last year in the red and love it so much I think I am going to order this blue color as well.  This dress is not on sale but this particular style sold out fast last year so I wanted to share it.  It is also available in black.



Barbara Cobb is offering 20% off all her capes thru Sunday. I have lusted after these beauties for awhile.  You may remember she also makes our favorite beach hats.
Use code CAPESALE.



Lastly, this Mara Hoffman swing dress/cover-up is now 50% off.  it is actually thick enough to be worn as a dress.  I have the rainbow print but it is on sale in 6 color options.  Runs on the large side I have an XS.

Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!



2 comments:

Ally Harding said...

Just got the Loft lace sleeve blouse in Navy! It's really cute! Didn't see that dress in the store. But they always have a much better selection online anyways!

M&M FASHION BITES said...

Like your cape :)
BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
Maria V.