Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Year New Obsessions.

A few things I am loving in 2016.  A few of them I own and the rest are wish list items:)

Since we are in the midst of planning our tropical vacation for this Summer I have resort wear on the brain.  I actually ordered this suit awhile back during the shop bop sale.  I love it,  the fit is great and it is reversible! The other side is all black.



I recently got this face mask and I am loving it. It stings at first which I like to think means the impurities are coming out of my skin.  Afterwards my skin feels so incredibly soft and refreshed.



Bon Appetit is by far my favorite cooking magazine I subscribe to, so when I saw this cookbook was coming out I immediately ordered it.  It is perfect for clean eating ideas for those of us who love food.

The cutest cover-up and the price is great under $90.
also comes in black.

I received a sample of this perfume and have been hooked ever since.  I loved the smell so much I just ordered the bottle.  It smells heavenly.  Light, fresh and not over powering at all.




This would be super cute with booties now and then flats come Summer!

I love the idea of this bracelet set.  You get to choose 5 bracelets to build your own stack.  Currently on sale too!

This brush will rock your world.  I am hooked.  I used to just use my fingers to apply my tinted moisturizer but this applies it so much better.  It really makes your skin look flawless and almost air-brushed because it gets in your pores and spreads it evenly.


The perfect nude blouse.  It would go with everything for every season.  It also comes in black.

I have fitness on my brain for the New Year and I am loving these new Zella Leggings.

I am still loving the off shoulder look.   The black and white pattern on this top makes it pop.  Would be cute with jean shorts this summer or colored jeans now.  It is priced under $100.


This is cutest travel bag and only $75.  The size is perfect for a weekend get away.  I am actually thinking of ordering one for Sterling and Frances putting their initials on it.  It is a classic bag they could use for years to come.
These tees are some of my favorites.  I own two different ones now.  I love that the fit is loose and longer.  The pair great with leggings and jeans. 


Everyone's favorite cover up from last year is back out in new colors.  









2 comments:

Abby said...

Love this post! The bathing suit is amaze. One day I will own a Mara Hoffman suit! I also love the Bauble bar stacks - So fun. Love that you love the Beautycounter brush! I just started as a consultant and am blown away by their products. Happy New Year!

Brittany@TheLadyLawyer said...

Just purchased the Cookbook! It sounds perfect for me!