Thursday, January 28, 2016

Kid Favorites

There are some super adorable kid's clothes right now.  I rounded up a few of my favorites.

FOR THE GIRLS

girls looks

boys

Puma Jacket | Dinosaur Sweatshirt | Sunglasses Shorts | Shark Tee
Guitar Shorts | Shark swimsuit | Stripe Jacket | Tea Pjs (40% off)
Shark Rain boots | Shark Shoes | Bulls Eye Tee | Skinny Khackis| Dip dye Pants

I also wanted to share the cutest bags from Pottery Barn Kids.  I was helping my sister try and find a diaper bag and came across these at Pottery Barn.  They are so cute and such a great deal.  Perfect for any of you new moms.
Black Harper Tote on sale for $29.99

Stripe Classic Diaper Bag was $169 now $69
This is the style my sister is getting.  They all make great totes for travel purposes as well.



Champagne Luxe Diaper Bag was $149 now $69


Leather Tote was $199 now $78







1 comment:

Anna said...

Hey Natalie: I love your blog! Before summer begins, can you post the best pool
bags for kids? We plan on spending a lot of time at the pool this summer, and I want my kids to have their own bags to pack! thanks so much - Anna