Saturday, December 19, 2015

Weekend Deals

Happy Saturday! 
I wanted to share a few things on sale if you are still Christmas shopping or just looking for yourself! 
This Vince Dress that I recently ordered is now on major sale 65% off.  Runs on the large side so size down.  I have a size XS.  I am wearing it to a party tonight and will share a picture later!

also on sale HERE
Also on major sale is this Vince Blouse.  My mom wore it to Frances Moon's birthday party and it is so cute on!


JCREW is offering 40% off sale and 30% off everything else with code GIFTNOW.
I ordered this fringe top and LOVE it.  Runs a bit on the small side so if you are between sizes size up.  I got a small.

ANTHROPOLOGIE is offering 20% off the entire site.
Use code STOCKUP
This Shirtdress is a favorite of mine.
I just put this blouse in my cart.  I love the faded stripes and flutter sleeves.

Ugg Boots are on sale at Nordstrom right now.  I own both the short and tall pairs and love them when it gets cold. They would make a great Christmas gift.




A few Claire V purses were just reduced too.  These are my go to for a night out.
This is the sweater version of my Clu Dress and it is now on sale.  I love the gray.

Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just scooped the Vince dress - great find as usual :) I just launched my blog this week - check it out -

http://lifegivesback.wordpress.com

I have been so inspired by your blog the last couple of years. It's one of my only daily blog reads. Thanks for your dedication to it.

xoxo,
Kendra