Monday, December 14, 2015

Non-Toy Gift Ideas for the Kids

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I know we did, I will share some pictures later this week.  Today I wanted to share a few non-toy gift ideas for the kids.  I try to give my kids a mix of gifts and not just all toys.  I like to gift a few clothing items and my kids always love pjs!

If you are looking for outerwear check out the Zelfusion line for the kids.  It is created by Zella.  Sterling spied the jacket and really wanted it because it had the thumb holes like my workout jackets. 
I like that it is like a fleece and workout jacket all in one.  Sizing wise he is wearing a small 7/8.  It is a touch big on him but I like for him to have room to wear it for awhile.




I love the wolf sweater.  It is hard to find cute clothes for Sterling's age.  I always find the cutest stuff from the Tucker and Tate line at Nordstrom and it is not crazy expensive.
It also comes in this cute dog print.  Adorable for the holidays.

The Zelfusion Jacket also comes in a girl version. Sizes start at 4.



For the girls, I could not resist this bear tee shirt for Frances. The red sparkle mocs are perfect for the holidays too.  Frances is getting in her 2 year molars right now so ignore all the drool, she is constantly drooling these days:)

I love the little lace detail at the bottom.

The bear shirt also comes in a Raccoon and Deer Print that are equally as cute:) They run TTS, Frances is wearing a 2T.



Two cuties.  I think either of their outfits would make great Christmas gifts.


Both of my kids get so excited about new PJs.  I rounded up a few cute options.
I actually bought both kids new pairs to leave out from Santa this year with matching stuffed animals.

pjs for kids



Frances Moon adores this nightgown.

It may be only 11 days til Christmas but if you order now it will still be delivered before Christmas! Nordstrom makes it easy with free shipping and returns and they also price match as well!







Thanks to Nordstrom for partnering on this post.



2 comments:

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

They are adorable in these photos! Think Sterling may have a future in modeling. ;)

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

That picture of the 2 of them would've been perfect for your Christmas card! Such cuties.