Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My Top 10 Favorite Buys of 2015

Each year I like to compile a list of my favorite purchases from the last year.  You can read my favorites from last year HERE.  These are items that I use almost everyday or are on constant rotation outfit wise.  I highly recommend each and everyone of them.  They are great if you are still looking for last minute gifts or you just want to treat yourself.



I really like anything Beauty Counter but their lipsticks are my favorite.  I now own 4 shades: twig, rose, currant, and scarlet and love them all.  Frances has been all about putting on my lipstick lately and it makes me feel good to know their are no weird chemicals in my Beauty Counter Lipsticks.  I also like that you can apply them to be almost sheer or layer on for more color.
  
      


I scored these shoes on sale after Christmas last year.  
I own black and the nude and they are my favorite pumps.  They are very comfortable and the heel isn't super high.  The leather is so soft too.  I wear mine all the time with jeans and dresses.  I find Vince shoes run TTS, I wear a 9 which is my normal size.


THREE | Gucci iPad Case
I recently got a new iPad and case.  I looked at several cases but I really liked the style of this one with the top flap.  It also comes in black, navy and blush (which I choose) and is on sale for 40% off right now.  You could honestly carry it out as a clutch too if you wanted to.

This is hands down my favorite tote.  It is great for a weekend away and also great if you are flying.  It is the perfect size to fit under your airplane seat and you can fit so much in it.  I use it as my carry on and then stuff a smaller purse inside it for once I arrive.  You can choose from so many different fabric choices and have your initials put on it as well.


I never thought I would love a water bottle so much.  I fill mine up everyday and take it on the go with me.  It stays cold seriously for 24 hours.  I own the medium size and actually asked for a large one for Christmas I love it so much.


These are a fairly new purchase but I had to add them to the list because I am obsessed with them.  I can't wait to put them on every night.  They are so so soft and incredibly comfortable! They come in several different patterns too, I am tempted to get the plaid next.



I have tried several brands of running shoes and these are my favorite.  I like that they are lightweight but still offer support.

EIGHT | Wet HairBrush
This brush is the absolute best.  I just ordered another one just for the kids because they were always taking mine.  It makes brushing your wet hair so much easier.  It doesn't pull or snag your hair at all.  These would make great stocking stuffers:)

This dress made the list because it is so versatile.  I can wear it to church, during the day with flats or for a night out with heels and fun jewelry.  It is a good investment piece for your closet.  It runs TTS, I have a small.


I had to do a tie with these 2 necklaces because I love them equally.  They both are perfect for everyday wear, you can toss them on with any outfit.  The rice beads you can also wrap around your arm for a layered bracelet.  The rice beads also come in silver, turquoise, coral, navy, and rose gold.
The pendant is the perfect length for layering but also great alone.


Would love to know if you have any favorite purchases from the past year!






2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Is the tote fabric printed or actual fur? I cannot tell from the pictures or description on the site :) Thanks!

Unknown said...

Between Twig and Petal, which do you prefer? Is Twig too nude to really notice?