Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas!!


Merry Christmas Friends.  I am signing off for a few days to enjoy some time with my family!  I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

I wanted to share our Christmas Card this year and a few pictures from the last few days.
This year I could not get the kids to smile and take a good picture in their Christmas outfits so I ended up using an old picture from this Summer.  I love how they turned out.  I used the Minted Foil Collection, always my favorite!


The kids are so excited this year.  It brings me so much joy to see Christmas through their eyes!


I also wanted to share my Lounge Pants are now on sale and if you order today you can still get them in time for Christmas.  The Polar Bears are sold out but they are available in 4 other patterns.
And if you are looking for a new robe this UGG robe is the best and currently on sale too!

My Christmas nightgown is also on sale!  Great for Christmas morning or to save for next year.  I honestly wear mine year round.

I will leave you with our Santa picture!  I have to admit I love a crying Santa picture!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!