Saturday, October 17, 2015

Weekend Style + Weekend Sales

Happy Saturday! 
The weather is just gorgeous here this weekend, I am looking forward to lots of time outside.
I wanted to share this Free People Tunic that I am loving and was recently reduced to 40%.
I am wearing a size small.   

It also comes in white but I am a sucker blue. It also looks really cute with skinny jeans.  If you were shorter you might could pull it off as a dress.


There are a few other great sales going on this weekend.  

Take 25% off all purchases with code THANKYOU
A few of my favorites







Take 25% off with code INDULGE
I love the bow detail on this Tote.  Such a great everyday purse.

Thinking I need this Martini Shaker for my new bar area I am setting up.  Love the gold dots!


20% off with code STYLE
I absolutely love these adorable step stools for the bathroom.

40% off purchase with code MORE
 I just ordered this plaid dress for Frances for the holidays.
Also picked up this dress.  So cute with little mocs or booties!


 Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!




No comments: