Monday, October 19, 2015

Scenes From Our Weekend

I hope everyone is refreshed from the weekend and ready to get back in the swing of things.  Monday morning always comes way too fast around here!

Thursday night I headed to diner with some girlfriends.  We ate at The Screen Door on James Island.  The fried Brussels sprouts were amazing but I have to say the rest of the food was just ok.

I wore my dress I ordered during the Shopbop sale.  I felt like it was a touch short on me as dress but made a great tunic.  I also plan to wear it with black leggings. I am wearing size small.

 

I always love the tacos at Bon Bahn Mi but lately I have been all about their salad.  I get mine with the lemongrass chicken.  The ginger dressing is amazing. It is a great lunch on the go.


Friday after school we made some spooky treats since my nephew Finley was coming in town.  Rodney clearly wanted to dig in too.  The spider gummies are actually the octopus ones because I could not find spider ones.  I just cut their heads and reattached them to look like spiders:)


I finally found a mirror for our Dining Room and the rest of our chairs were delivered.  Just a few more finihsing touches and the room will be done.  I am so thriled with how its turning out.


Friday night we had happy hour with my parents and sister and brother in law.
Loving this Free People Tunic.  
It runs to true to size.  I am in a size small.  The blue is so such a pretty shade.

 Necklace is Waffles and Honey.  It is such a great necklace to toss on and layer.

Saturday we kept my nehew Finley overnight.  Holy wow it made me realize how hard twins would be.  Major props to you moms of multiples. 

Sunday we awoke to cooler temps and it was delightful.  Fall is hands down my favorite season.
I was more than happy to bust out a sweater and boots.
Our favorite way to the end the weekend is usually a golf cart ride to the Yacht Club it was chilly but the kids had a blast playing.

Have a great Monday.








6 comments:

Erin said...

SUPER random question ... but do you mind sharing where you got Frances Moon's crib bumper? I love how full it is ... Im trying to knock out baby 2's nursery and Im stuck on this! Thank you so much!

KatiePerk said...

I love Bon Bahn mi! Those salads are fab. I am digging the chillier temps, but mainly because I know they are short lived! Ha.

Kristin said...

what kind of plan do you have sitting in the corner of your dining room? I'd like to find a low-maintenance plant like that for mine. Thanks!

Taylor said...

that salad looks amazing! love the way the dining room is looking - and the dress looks super cute as a tunic with jeans

www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Lindsey Lately Blog said...

Love that Banana Republic sweater! May have to pull the trigger when a sale comes up!!

Jillian said...

I LOVE the blue chairs! xo jillian - cornflake dreams