Saturday, September 12, 2015

Weekend Style | Casual Friday

Happy Saturday Friends!  I am off for a fun filled girl's day.   Lunch out at Wild Dunes followed by massages and then a dinner out at Kiawah! 

I wanted to share a favorite casual outfit today. 
 I mentioned this tank two weeks in my favorite tee shirts post.  It is the best.  The jeans are another favorite.  They are 6 years old and I still love them.  They sit higher up on your waist and suck in the flab. I actually own two pairs I love them so much.
The purse I bought this week at Loft after eyeing it for awhile.  I couldn't resist after it was on sale + extra 40% off.  It is a great everyday tote and comes to $27 after the discount!

Purse 40% off ends today (use code FALLSTYLE)


and this is me smiling waiting for my first meal post juice cleanse:)  Can you tell I am excited to eat!
You can also see a closer look at my necklace, it is a new favorite and great for layering.

Have a great weekend!






No comments: