Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Under $100.

I always love browsing the new arrivals on sites.  Shopbop just did a bunch of new mark downs and there are so many other great buys on other sites under $100.

This dress was just reduced as part of the Shopbop sale.  I have been loving Free People lately.  The line is not too expensive and I really like the boho feel. This also comes in a pretty midnight blue color.

This comes in 3 different color patterns.   I would wear this with a white tee and jeans or leggings + booties.

I actually ordered this in the olive color.  Can't beat the price.
It comes in 3 other colors.

This reminds me a lot of Rebecca Taylor but a fraction of the price!


This was also just reduced as part of the shopbop sale. Comes in navy and ivory and I love both colors.

I mentioned this turtleneck a few weeks ago but trust me you want this.  It is a great loose fit and so soft and comfy.
LOVE these boots and they come in 3 different colors.  They look way more expensive than they are.
Really digging the pattern and size of this scarf.

I reecently got a distressed pair of Blank jeans and they are awesome!  I love this new wash they just came out with.

These were just releases online and I am sure they will sell out.  Our store had limited sizes.  I own these in the leather not suede version and love them!!

This looks just like Vince to me.  BB Dakota does a great job with affordable jackets.

If you are cardholder you can take 40% off all new purchases. Use code THANKYOU.


I just love the red pattern on this. Would look awesome paired with a vest and booties.


This was just reduced and it is the perfect blush color.
I have a blush cross body I carry all the time.
This looks so incredibly soft and comfy.  A great little casual top.





3 comments:

Shara said...

The free people turtleneck is fantastic. I bought one last year as a transition piece while I was nursing and losing the baby weight. I loved it so much that I bought it in two more colors!!

Unknown said...

The free people dress is even cheaper at Macy's right now!

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/free-people-mixed-print-peasant-dress?ID=2296799&pla_country=US&CAGPSPN=pla&CAWELAID=120156340003056938&catargetid=120156340000918652&cadevice=c&cm_mmc=Google_Womens_PLA-_-Womens_General_Womens+-+GS_All+Apparel-_-66677678821_-_-_mkwid_HwwHZEsU|dc_66677678821%7C-%7CHwwHZEsU

Lindsey Lately Blog said...

I have those Steve Madden flats, and they're the best...love that they're suede so they can be pretty casual too! The J.Crew turtleneck is a favorite of mine from last fall...wore it all the time! Great choices! :)