Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Loving Lately

The perfect red for Fall.  What I love about Beauty Counter lipsticks besides the fact they have no weird chemicals in them is that you can wear them as light or as dark as you want them.
If you don't want red. Rose is my go to for everyday wear.  I am loving the Scarlet color lately though.
 I love a good mask and try to do one at least once if not twice a week.  Tata Harper had been my favorite, but this one is coming in a close second.  I have been using it a few weeks now and can such a difference in my skin.  It is made with charcoal and clay which are so great for un-clogging pores and detoxifying the skin. 

I picked up this dress this week and just love it.  It also comes in Navy plaid.  I like the looser fit and you can't beat the price at $25.  I am wearing a size small.

|| Ladies of London
Anyone else excited this show started back??  I am hooked.

I picked up this blouse last week while I was in Loft.  I loved it so much I bough the black color too.  It is a great loose blouse and I love the ruffle at the bottom.  

|| Boom Chicka Tropical Popcorn
I have my friend Nicola to thank for getting me addicted to this stuff.  It is so good.  So far Target is the only place I can find it.




You might have noticed my new Iphone case in my pics.  I fell in love with the cute cactus design:)



I am loving this cute clutch.  It comes in gold or silver and is only $45.



I saw this in the Nordstrom magazine and fell in love with it. I love the colors and the pattern.

I love these Steve Madden Pumps, especially the tie detail.  They come in 5 colors but I really love the nude.

I love any and all Nest Candles.  This one smells like Fall/Winter and I just love it.
These always make a great hostess gift.
 

I will adding this to my Fall bracelet stack.  Love the leopard and gold.  It also comes in a black leather as well.




2 comments:

Kimm said...

Love that leopard bracelet ! And I have the sonix pineapple case and I love it! The flamingo one is really cute too!!!!

Beets and Bratwurst said...

My cousins live in London and even THEY are obsessed with the RHOL programming!