Thursday, April 16, 2015

Everyday Jewelry Favorites

As far as jewelry goes I am pretty minimal.  I do occasionally buy some fun statement pieces but for the most part I like pieces that I can mix in for everyday wear and an evening out.  Since Mother's Day is right around the corner I thought I would share a few of my favorites.  These would make great gifts for any mom or for yourself:)

These are a few of my everyday jewelry pieces I wear often.
Nail color is Chanel Orange Fizz my newest obsession

I wear the Alexis Bittar earrings daily.  I love the little bit of sparkle they have.

You can layer the necklace or wear it solo.  I chose the rose gold in both because I have been having a bit of a love affair with rose gold jewelry these days.  The earrings and necklace also come in gold or silver as well.  Both are a great price point under $100 - and let me tell you they look way more expensive in person.  They make a gift alone or the pair together.  They are simple, delicate, and feminine which I really like.


The ring is a stunner in person.  It also comes in this beautiful gold color as well.



The Rayne necklace is more of a statement necklace, but I am telling you it goes with everything!!  It comes in a bunch of different colors too if white is not your preference.


A few other gorgeous options for everyday wear all under $160

jewels


If you want to invest and spend a little more, I love the Lagos line.  My mom owns several Lagos pieces that I am frequently borrowing. She has been collecting her pieces for years.  They are timeless and go with everything.
These two bracelets I frequently borrow, along with the hoops pictured below.
Lagos Oval Caviar Bracelet | Diamond Rope Bracelet (similar)

lagos


Link Bracelet | Hoop Earrings | Cross Necklace | Criss Cross Ring | Prism Bracelet | X Bracelet Prism Necklace | Maya Ring (comes in 3 colors) | Diamond Ring

With Mother's Day in a few short weeks, all of these are great gift options from Nordstrom.  Don't forget they will price match and always free shipping and free returns which I love.
You can my favorites below.  






Thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.

5 comments:

Kimm said...

I have two Kendra Scott necklaces and wear them probably 3-4 days a week. Love all your picks

Kyle said...

I own the Raine necklace in a cobalt color and love it! The tiny AB earrings are a great find. Delicate and feminine.

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Love the Kendra Scott necklaces. I need another one!

KSSBelle said...

LOVE the earrings you're wearing! Great picks for Mother's Day!

Fancysayshaveaball.com

Ricky Rowe said...

Your jewelry are all so simple yet, classy and elegant at the same time. You really have good taste, seeing as how stunning those all are. I love oval caviar bracelet! It looks cool, and I'm sure that it would match with any outfit you wear. In any way, thanks for sharing that, Natalie! Stay gorgeous!

Ricky Rowe @ Find A Jewelry Expert