Friday, March 13, 2015

Hobo Loving + Tie Dye

One bag silhouette I will always love is the Hobo Bag.
I think it is classic plus I love that it is roomy enough to fit all my crap in it.
I have been a huge Kooba fan for years so when they offered to send me a bag from the new Spring line I was thrilled.
I selected the Mickey Hobo, because as I mentioned before I love the Hobo style.  The quality is just amazing and it is made out of the softest leather.   I swear the leather is butter soft.  I always love the Kooba line and this bag was no exception.



I choose the Earth color, which to me is the perfect everyday neutral. I liked that it also had cut python on the side.  But it also comes in creme as well if you don't love the earth color.


My sandals are a Summer favorite and under $75.


I bought this dress during the Shopbop sale and I am loving it.  Ya'll know I love a good tie dye print.  The material is lightweight and I love the detail.  The perfect boho summer dress.
Just FYI the material is gauze and slightly sheer.  I am wearing my spanx slip underneath which I wear all the time. Seems to run TTS, I am in a small.  I think would also be cute as a bathing suit cover up as well, but I plan to wear mine as a dress.


But back to the purse, check out the strap detail. and the Python detail too. 

Have to give a shout to my new favorite everyday earrings and shades.

KOOBA has graciously offered you gals 20% off all the Spring bags!  Use code SNOOPNATTYNAT20 for the discount.  
Don't forget to sign up for their mailing list either so you won't miss out on sales and other future discounts.  Right now they are running a contest to win a $500 shopping spree,  which when you leave your email address you are automatically entered to win!


Just a few of my other favorites from the New Arrivals.  The Spring colors are all so gorgeous.

kooba



You can shop my whole look below:



Big Thanks to my neighbor and photographer extraordinaire,  Rick Dean Photography for taking these pictures!!   You will be seeing more his work on the blog in the future!




5 comments:

caycee said...

Girl you look stunning!!! Love this entire outfit!!!

Pink Flamingo Style said...

Cute dress! How comfortable is the spanx slip? I think I need to invest in one for all those spring dresses!!

Emily {Luscious Life & Decor} said...

Love the outfit and the color looks great on you! Can you bend over in that dress? I want it, but wondering if it would be long enough when I bend down to pick up my little one! I love all of your accessories!

Courtney K. said...

Love your style, Natalie! Quick question to clarify...are you using this as a cover up or as a dress? You have legs for days and look terrific, but as a dress this seems a tad short for practicality. I think it only makes sense as a cover up or are the pictures just "showing" it short? You are beautiful!!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Great bag!!