Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Obsessions


How awesome and adorable is this Valentines Day gift box?  Send the link to your significant other as a hint or this is great gift for a mom or sister or treat yourself!  You can choose between three different agate druzy stone necklace colors: ballet pink, midnight, or sea foam. 
I chose pink:)
It is packaged so cute with candy and the necklace. Today is the last day to order before Valentines Day !



I actually spied this in Neiman Marcus over the weekend and fell in love with it.  The colors and pattern are gorgeous.


Loving the thin strap and tan color of the band.  It would go with everything. Also comes in all white which I really dig for Summer.

The mint color of this blouse is pure perfection!! 
I just got these earrings and could not be more excited to wear them!  They also come in a beautiful green color.  I imagine these on heavy rotation this Summer!


Love the boho feel of this blouse and the gorgeous embroidery.

I have heard rave reviews about this Black Tea Mask and Cream.    It is supposed to be great for anti-aging and skin tightening.  It retails for $165 but Nordstom is running a sale and you get all three products for $110 plus an additional sample.  I ordered the set to try and will report back!

These calf hair pumps are gorgeous and such a great price!
This is such a classic yet fun one piece.  Love the ruffle detail.  This is suit you would own for years!

This pj set looks comfy and is cute to wear around in front of others. A great set for a new mom.



I own this in the pink version and wear it often.  Such a great everyday dress!  The green is such a fun bright color for Spring.


I so want this adorable tassel top for Frances Moon!

Lastly today at 11am today Furbish is doing a pop up show with artist Helen  Dealtry.
There are 25 orginal water colors.  I just adore these.  They would be so sweet in a nursery or little girls room or even a bath room too.




12 comments:

Krystine @ www.KrystineEdwards.com said...

The Valentine's day box is darling, the Equipment shirt I LOVE and FM definitely needs the tassel shirt wish it would come in my size!

kelly said...

Is the Tolani Silk Tunic long enough to be a dress? I am tall too. is their a pic of you in it on the blog?

Jillian said...

that gift box is really cute! i love the necklace. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Julie said...

Those pumps are amazing! I got them for Christmas and it was instant love!

Suzanne said...

Love the gift box! There's something about getting a surprise in the mail...do your children receive Citrus Lane boxes? Our youngest loves it each month!

Stephanie Chalk said...

Loving that gift box! The Candy Shop earrings are beautiful too. Xo, Stephanie

My Life as A Plate said...

I LOVE that Waffles and Honey box. Such a cute gift idea, and I need that Agate necklace for myself.

Chelsea said...

How cute is that V-day box :) What a cute idea… Love it

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I've been dying to try that Fresh black tea mask, heard so many great things about it, let me know how it goes ;)

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

Love that Tolani dress and I, too, have been eyeing that Equipment blouse!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I'm so excited about today's Furbish pop up!! The soft watercolors are GORGEOUS!

Candy Shop Vintage said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing my earrings. Also, that bathing suit is perfection! xo