Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Black Friday Sales Shop Early!

Happy Thanksgiving Friends.  I hope you all are enjoying a relaxing day filled with family, good food, and lots of love.  
Several stores started their Black Friday Sales Early.  Happy Shopping!

Here are the best:

A great time to stock up on basics like jeans, boots, sunglasses.
Since it has rained 4 days straight here I have been living in my black hunter rain boots.  A great investent.
Also wearing Rag and Bone Skinny Jeans in Kensington Wash, a great everyday pair of jeans that suck you in like no other.  I swear they make my legs look way skinnier than they really are.

...............................................................
If you are curious about my tote above it is from Barrington Gifts and they are offering 10% off the site and they never run discounts!  I am carrying the St Anne Diaper Bag in the Axis Print. It is such am awesome tote with so many pockets and it is nylon so easy to wipe down!   They have so many amazing prints to choose from but I love the Axis- you can shop all the other styles it comes in HERE
Use code CYBER10

...............................................

\\ JCREW  30% off  Full Priced Items and 40% off sale with code HOLIDAY
I stopped in the store yesterday and picked up this blouse in the royal blue because I loved my black one so much.  On sale plus extra 40%.  Also comes in green and white.

 I also picked up this Ikat blouse, I had admired and it and with the discount it comes to $45.


...........................................................................
Joie is offering 25% off the whole site use code THANKS.
This is my favorite blouse, great for now and into the spring!

.............................................................
Equipment is also offering 25% off the whole site.  Use code THANKS. You all know I am a huge Equipment fan.  A great time to treat yourself to a gorgeous blouse or dress.
This Aubrey Dress is one of my favorites I own.


Also love the print of this Liam Blouse. 

 ........................................................................

At Serena and Lily you can take $50 off every $200 you spend with code GETSTARTED.
I am kind of obsessed with this Confetti Piano and Guitar.  I am considering getting it for the kids from Santa.


and of course this picture makes me want to order this pink crown as well.

......................................................................

Sole Society is offering 30% off select shoes.
Keeping with all the plaid obsession this fall, these plaid flats are aweosome and only $40.  I also love the Hounsdtooth print.


..................................................................
Gap is offering 50% off sitewide. Use code BLKFRIDAY.
I bought Frances this deer dress and it is so cute, especially with red tights!

She will be wearing this for her birthday party Saturday.  I love a neutral dress.

..........................................................................



This is one of my favorite TB purchases, the Cora Dress.  I have it in red but love the navy print as well.  


.................................................
Nordstrom has 40% a pretty great selection.  I linked to some favorites Tuesday but missed these boots.  A really good deal at 40% that is as cheap as Rag and Bone gets



 This is my favorite wash in the Rag and Bone jeans, love the zipper detail and they are 40% off.







2 comments:

Kyle said...

Just got that black J.Crew blouse and the Stadium Coat with fur hood! Going to check S and L for the littles. Happy TG!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I LOVE that guitar and wish the deer dress came in my size!