Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Obsessions + Shopbop's Friends and Family Event!

First things first get excited because today starts the first day of the Shopbop Friends and Family sale!  You can take 25% off your entire order and this includes sale items too!  Now is the time to snag those items you have been eyeing!  I am finally gong to snag the floral Joie blouse I have been wanting and this tee shirt that is the same style as my tee shirt dress I live in! 
Start shopping HERE! and use code INTHEFAMILY14.

I rounded up my top picks, I am sure one or two will be headed my way:) Scroll thru to see them all.



I love a great striped tee shirt.  So classic.  I would pair this with my distressed jeans or white skinny jeans.  Don't forget to use Shopbop code INTHEFAMILY14

I just love the neon pink embroidery on this white dress!!  Such a great Summer dress and a great price less than $100 (also part of shopbop ff)


I am obsessed with DV sandals.  I am digging these tan ones and love the studs around the sides.
And my favorite Daffodil DV Sandals just went on sale- get them while you can- Here in the tan color I own and here in black!
I just found these RayBans on sale!! They are pink + polarized winning combo!!


Hard to believe Easter is this weekend!  I am obsessed with this bunny dress from the Gap.  Frances has the top version and it is so adorable!!

Piperlime is offering 25% off select merchandise with code MAXCHIC.  This dress is included and you know I love it because it is snakeskin print.


I am loving the new pattern on these West Elm Serving Bowls.  Great for a Summer Party!

 
.......................................................................
and for all you locals, shop by Thera M and try some DL1961 jeans!  They are running a great promo right now if you try a pair you get entered to win a pair.  I am definitely stopping by to try a pair!





8 comments:

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

DL1961s are my favorite jeans of all times! They feel like pajamas and squeeze all the bad parts into something smooth and lovely! I'm dying for a pair of white ones!!! I like the Angels but you will probably love the Amandas because they're a little longer!

Alexa said...

Love love that sweet little GAP bunny dress! Adorable!

Delta Daisies said...

I love the denim shorts, DV sandals, and snake skin print maxi! All fab finds!

Jillian said...

great picks! i like that white/pink dress. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Gail said...

Your baby girl is so stinkin' cute!!

Irene Toohey said...

Could your little bunny be any sweeter? She is just so beautiful, there are no other words to describe it! I could stare at her all day. I am sure you do!
Irene

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I'm obsessing over a lot of things! I'm in trouble.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love that Sayuri dress and am super bummed to see it's sold out! I might have to search around online and see if I can find it somewhere else!