Monday, September 2, 2013

Nursery Design by Comfy Cozy Couture

To kick off our Nursery Design Series, I asked my blogging friend Dominque from Comy Cozy Couture to create a mood board for Baby girl.  I still can't believe we have not met in person yet- we are going to make that happen next time I am in Charlotte for real!!  Dominque has insane taste and can find an amazing bargain like no other.  Every score she instagrams I wish it was mine.  I knew she would create something very pretty for baby girl:)

Hi...Dominique here from Comfy Cozy Couture! I was so thrilled when Natalie asked me to create a nursery for baby Mason #2. She is one of my favorite bloggers and the most stylish mama to be, right?! I knew she wanted lavender + gray in her little girl's nursery so that was my inspiration for the design! Thanks Natalie for having me over!




Serena and Lily Liberty Crib | S&L Malibu Chandelier | Dwell Studio sheepskin rug  | Lay Baby Lay Prints | Chenille dot drapery | Wingback convertible rocker | RH baby garment-dyed diamond quilt + sheets | Pratt & Lambert Quartz Moon paint | Chevron Rug | Gold Moroccan pouf | John Robshaw bindhi fabric (to the trade) | Ellie side table

12 comments:

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

So beautiful! I love the rug and flamingos!!

caycee said...

Love this!!! Dominque our great minds must think alike as we picked the same chandelier ;)

CCWatkinson said...

Ohhhh I love this!!! Those PRINTS!

Michaela said...

Hilarious-- I had that same chandelier in my design but took it out at the last second! And I totally have the gold pouf in mine, too. Great minds think, Dominique! I love the wall art and bedding here!! So cute.

Natalie said...

I'm obsessed, Dominique! Looks like it fits perfectly with the things Natalie's already gathered for the nursery, I'm obsessed with the color scheme.

Lindsay @ Hattan Home said...

Hey Natalie! Thanks for including the Hattan Home gold pouf in your design!

Lindsay @ Hattan Home said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay @ Hattan Home said...

Or rather Miss Dominique!! ; )

Jennifer@The Chronicles of Home said...

That rocker! Brilliant!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for having me over love! I can't wait for our blogger blind date!

Julia Ryan said...

I love this room oh so much! Beautiful job girl!

Anonymous said...

STOP STOP STOP!! The art is so adorable!!! Dominique, this is such an adorable room! xoxo