Saturday, February 11, 2012

Brook Bertschy Photography

In honor of my little man turning two I wanted to get some pictures done of him. One of my good friends from High School's sister just moved down here and contacted me about her photography business. She has 4 year old twins of her own so I knew she would be a pro with photographing kids, because let me tell you it is hard to get my little man to sit still for 5 secs.

The name of her her photography business is Brook Bertschy Photography and she did an amazing job! I can't say enough wonderful things about Brook, I look forward to working with her again soon! She was so good with Sterling and the pictures turned out gorgeous. If you live in Charleston and need a photos done you must call Brook. She does parties and events as well as family photos! Check out her facebook page HERE for a peak at more of her incredible work! I wanted to share a few of my favorite photos from our photo shoot. I could not be happier with the results! Big thanks to Brooke!














If you want to contact Brooke to do photos (and trust me you should:) her info is:
BROOK BERTSCHY PHOTOGRAPHY
843.276.6276
BROOKBERTSCHYPHOTOGRAPHY@GMAIL.COM

23 comments:

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

Such sweet pictures Natalie!! I need to get some taken of my little man now that he is one!! I love the close up pictures..... (among others) Between her and Julia I really need to move down south... ;) xo

Pink and Green Mom said...

Those are great!

KatiePerk said...

GORGEOUS! They turned out great!!

Whitney {The Pink Elephant} said...

Love his eyes in the second one!! Gorgeous!!

Christina said...

such beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!! :) you're blessed!

just ask beth said...

he is absolutely precious!! great photos!!

Anonymous said...

sooooo cute!
Check out my Body Shop - Chocomaina giveaway!
http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-body-shop-chocomania-collection-and.html

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

He is an absolute doll face~ seriously, every image is just so sweet. She did a great job!

Blair said...

Love the pics Natalie!! Brook said she had a great time taking them. Sterling is absolutely adorable!!!!

Taylor said...

he is just too cute!!! gorgeous pics!

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

Oh, how I love these!! The photo of you two holding hands and walking away from the camera is absolutely precious. She's got talent (but pretty subjects, too!)!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Simply gorgeous, but she did have an EASY job considering it's Sterling. He's absolutely preciousness and Lilly's future husband... xoxo!

katie stevenson said...

What GORGEOUS photos!!! Love!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Gorgeous! You've got a handsome little boy ;)

Portuguese Prepster said...

he is beyond adorable! gorgeous photos.

Happiness Is... said...

Sterling is precious, precious!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Your little man is too adorable! Those are fabulous photos!

Megan said...

The camera certainly loves your little guy- these are such sweet photos!!

Jenna said...

These photos turned out amazing! Your little guy is adorable and I can already see that he's going to be ladies man one day :)

xxx
Jenna

Mariel Torres said...

oh my goodness! he's such a handsome little man... LOVE the pictures darling.

Val said...

Natalie - wow, these pics just melted my heart!!! adorable.

Bud and Leo said...

once again he is absolutely precious!!! Adore those lashes!!! and love the one of the two of you w/ the bike & holding hands :)

Mae B said...

gorgeous pictures! your little man is adorable!
xx