Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wino

This post is not necessarily what you think it is about. Yes I am a total wino, love my wine and these cooler temperatures have me starting back my love affair with red wine. But what I am really loving is all the wine colored fashions this season. It is such a rich hue that I think pairs perfect with all neutrals from gray to camel or even navy. These are a few of my wine colored favorites for the fall.

James Jeans


via
Marc Jacobs Stripe Dress



via
Tibi Drapped Dress



via
Tory Burch Reva Tonal Logo Flats




via
Rebecca Taylor Nailhead Blouse



via
Haute Hippie Sequin Skirt



via
Elizabeth and James Long Ribbed Tube Skirt



via
Twelfth Street By Cynthia Vincent Hudson Shoulder Bag



via



Rachel Zoe picked this Twelfth Street Purse as one of her Fall Must Haves. So of course now I am eyeing it too! But what I really want is the sequined skirt if only I had somewhere to wear it! Do you love this wine color as much as I do? I think it is such a fabulous color that looks great on anyone!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

If thats a Wino I am totally on board :) Love the flats!

Julia Ryan said...

loving that Tibi dress and you know I'm always a sucker for revas ;)

Jill said...

great picks from one wino to anther!!

The chicken spaghetti was a huge hit last night, thanks!!

Baby Shopaholic said...

Ooooh! Great picks. Love the blouse and the TB flats. I think I have too many of those already.

The Daily Stroll said...

oooh....love the blouse and the Tibi dress!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I think we share a brain. I love every single thing here.

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Love this color. I still kick myself for donating a wine colored sweater that I used to have. I keep telling myself there must have been a good reason (ie not in good shape anymore...) ARgh.

Pinot after Playdates said...

what is it about the revas where the medallion matches the shoe, they fit the best! and I LOVE that color....that bag must be yours, I love it!!!!

Unknown said...

I am loving this color as well! great choices here.

Taylor said...

I love that Tibi Dress and the sparkled skirt!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Great, now you have given me *another* color obsession! That Rebecca Taylor blouse is *divine*...I might need to find some crap to sell on ebay and skim off the grocery money and steal my kids' piggy bank money and think about buying it...too much? (c:

Bud and Leo said...

good call! lovin all of the wine hues too! xo Lisa

Sarah said...

I work at an interior design firm and we were just talking today about how this is the new 'in' color! Gorge!.
I am the same way with wine...red in the winter and white in the summer!

natasha {schue love} said...

For some reason, I missed this post! Love your merlot picks...just gorgeous!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

My faves are the Revas and the Rebecca Taylor top!

Laura @ A Little Bit of Lacquer said...

I am loving the wine colors of this season so much! And the wine itself doesn't hurt either ;) Love love the OPI polish in your other post too! Gonna have to grab it xoxo